Monday, October 11, 2010

updateeeeee

recently everything around me going smooth,guess because of him^^
result for the 4th sem is out, and it's under my prediction.
NOT GOOD NOT GOOD
well, will study hard for this sem(to get some reward from my mum, but not yet propose><)
there is a new event in my college which is musical.
this will be the first musical in our college-TARC
there are a few categories which are vocalist and choir,dancer and instrumentalist
and i m one of the dancers.
it's kinda tired cause all the time is so pack.
everyday the schedule is still the same.
class from 8-6pm, follow by training from 5-9pm,after clean up and dinner(or i should called it supper) and do some tutorial question, it's almost 1 or 2am.
well, i m still stick to the schedule that i planned for these 2 weeks, sometimes will ponteng lecture or training for once a week i guess. or more than that. =D
for the musical, at first their organising is not very good, and i feel like going there is just wasting of my time. cause i just go there and sit . but now they already start to teach us the steps, it's awesome, cause some steps are quite challenging for me, like roll back cause my backbone is not really good.
gonna have a good rest later.
oh ya, i m going to change my lil mattress cause it's too smelly.
i have no idea why the mattress become so smelly , smells like someone pee on it, but it's NOT ME.
and lastly, i m in love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment