Wednesday, November 24, 2010

DOPE and WHACK

the musical " patriots of love" had came to an end and now is the time to start assignment.
oh gosh, 5 assignments need to be done in 4 days.
i have done 3 assignments.
the good news or bad news?
miss corina has something to do on this friday so the summision of logistic assignment will be postponed to next tuesday.
hmm.. means 2 assignments will be postponed. and i will be lazy to do my individual assignments which i have not started yet.
but still i would like to say DONE DONE DONE for the 3 assignments i have done ^^
the 4th DONE for tomorrow and the 5th DONE for friday.
i planned to finish these assignments before the celebration for my 19th birthday^^
yea, i felt so happy recently, it's like happy from my heart.
1st) i have a bunch of new friends from musical and they are mostly from TT night and i m from OO night, well , OO and TT can communicate well too ^^
they taught me DOPE and WHACK which means good and not good.
they said this is the language of bboys..hmm..
2nd) i am doing well with my lovely boyfie, no storm and rainy day recently..hahah
3rd) some of my friends said i looks thin d cause they didn't saw my lil tummy yet.
i am going to killed this lil tummy.
TUMMY, i don't like u =p
4th) i am happy because i am happy lo

lastly, hope my xiao fei faster recover from the sickness mainly cause by a mountain of assignments i guess..hahaha.. and also my lil bei doing well with her boyie, i think she doing very well in her relationship, and hope miss m and auntie su chian found their happiness. no need to mention about soo mui cause she always tidak apa tidak apa. hahahhahahah love u guys <3

the very last thing, all the best to SPM and STPM participants
(especially siu keih, ee lee and kian wei )
as i told u all, don't come back to see me if u all did not scored well in the exam ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment