Friday, November 5, 2010

i wish i wish i wish!!!

i wish there are somedays when I'm hungry, there is someone who said come out now, mcd is delivered~

i wish there are somedays when I'm sleeping, there is someone who help me to cover the blanket so that i will not get cold~

i wish there are somedays when I m jealous of something, there is someone who said dont jealous, you are always the best one~

i wish there are somedays when I m late for a date, there is someone who said nevermind, girls are always late, take your time~

i wish there are somedays when there is a new movie released, there is someone who said hey, new movie is released ,would u like to go with me?~

i wish there are somedays when i have finish my rehearsal, there is someone who said are you tired? want to have some massage?~

these wishes are just a simple wish and yet i wish, i did not wish to born from a super rich family, i did not wish to have a porche, i did not wish my family to print the cash for me, i did not wish to wear branded stuff~

all i wish is someone who will be there for me when i need someone~

 i wish i wish i wish!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment