Tuesday, January 4, 2011

ballerina on the beach

It's a brand new year again, and I am officially 20 after my birthday on November. I'm gonna set a mission for myself this year.

and my mission of 2011 is : ballerina on the beach. I'm going to snap a group of pictures like this, and keep it as one of my memories. Gonna done this within this year. Ballet skills are needed to be improved. Cause every action need to hold for more than a second or a minute either, and I'm going to do this very well.

And ya, I need to find a professional photographer. These photos are not easy to snap. Gonna jump like an insane dancer if the photographer is a NOOB one. End up I will be exhausted. Will not let this happen, so a professional photographer is a must.

The album of ballerina on the beach will contain photos like this:








All the best to myself =)

No comments:

Post a Comment