Saturday, January 15, 2011

peng yin, you are fat

3 weeks of year end holiday of the ballet centre is so enjoyable for me. My ballet teacher ain't someone, she is like my secondary guru disciplin. Everytime i enter her class, she will mention about my attendance. Oh my dear teacher, can you try to understand my situation. One day of ballet class per week is what i could do.

Students of her are always so stressful. Oh god, she complain about my size today. She said PENG YIN, YOU ARE IN THE FAT CATEGORY NOW! She is a 40years old teacher and she is only 40kg. Dear teacher, i am just different from you, i couldnt be slim as you. because BBQ plaza is my favourite food. =) me and xiao fei can finish the family set.

I promise I will get distinction for my grade 8 examination kay. Don't complain about my size. I will try very hard to attend double or triple classes per week. I will try to remember all the steps you taught before. I will do jogging to improve my stamina. I will attend classes to improve my technique. I will not failed the exam kay. *she always said we will failed in the examination.

EMO in the ballet class today. Luckily it was just an one hour class. phhhiiewww, class end =)



knock out-G dragon&top =)

No comments:

Post a Comment