Friday, January 7, 2011

still with 2011 mission =)

When everyone talks about 2011, they will said things to be done in 2011. Some even write in a notes and keep it together with their friends' note, till the end of 2011, they will refer to the notes , whether did they achieve the mission in 2011.

This is mine:
1.improve my ballet skill ( get distinction for my grade 8 exam )
2. go for gym to train my stamina ( ballet exam on april)
3. belly dance
4. x tummy
5. grow taller ( 165cm, but it's impossible)
6. dark circle must be reduce
7. earn more and spend more
8. be happy =)

oh, some may ask ,why you ask for a distinction for ballet exam but not in college result? This is why: I am a last minute and lazy person, so I will not spend more time on  my studies. But still,  I did study hard in final. watch out of my result , haha =)

A mountain of notes are waiting for me to flip them. End this with a song by Akon-I just had sex. Oops >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment